View Single Post
Old 08-22-2009, 02:27 AM   #13
Laine
Addict
Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura H2O, Voyage
I have a version of each of these machines.

The 5" screen quality is very noticable when looking at covers and pictures - a world of difference.

It is also much faster at turning pages. And mine has an extra page turner that you flick instead of pressing - much easier on the fingers. I find after a long session of button pressing my finger can get sore.

The weight and size difference will make a big difference if you intend to carry it around with you. I'm going to take the small one out and about on pubic transport and leave the bigger one at home.

It depends on what you will mainly use it for. For plain novels and carrying around I'd suggest the small one. I think the extra page turns will be cancelled out by the faster speed. For more complex documents you might be happier with the 6".

I'm very happy with both of them. (Well, actually, all three as I have an older 6" I'm leaving with Mobipocket format.) If I had to choose only one I'd get the 5" for it's speed and portability.

Hope you enjoy whichever model you finally decide on. Happy reading.
Laine is offline   Reply With Quote