View Single Post
Old 02-14-2009, 11:27 PM   #7
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoro View Post
It does : ) slightly confused though. Did you add the drm book from the kindle, or from a file you already had on the comp?
You were talking Kindle so I "assumed" you meant a Kindle book.

I downloaded a Kindle book from Amazon to my PC, and dropped in into calibre.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoro View Post
Trying to figure out what happens if you dl a book from say feedbooks.com directly onto the kindle over the air instead of dlin to your comp and then putting it on your kindle through the usb. If the calibre prog syncs the stuff thatll make it soo much easier than than having to remember what books i dled over the air, and have to put into the calibre book folder the next time im at a comp.
Ok, if you are d/l from feedbooks, I'm not so sure why you need to back it up to your PC. Feedbook books are all public domain and you will always be able to find that book on line again anyway, probably at feedbooks.com.

Anyway, sure you will be able to copy the book via USB from you Kindle to calibre. No problem at all.

I don't think calibre does iPod like syncing of books. I think it can do this with news, but it is designed to move news from the PC to the device.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote