View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 09:27 AM   #10
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Lady View Post
I was talking to a guy I work with yesterday about browsers and he has an iPhone. He uses the Chrome browser and can "Request desktop site" from the menu. If you can get that on your iPad, you should be able to see all formats.
I have alternative browsers, the thing is that I did not know that I was not seeing everything, so I did not know to use an alternative browser. It is no longer a problem for me, but what about all those other people who are equally ignorant of this fact?
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote