Thread: Name that book?
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011, 11:11 PM   #453
mklynds
That guy, no not that guy
mklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with others

Device: PRS600 Red
I also need some help. I was in the book store today and saw a hard cover fantasy book that looked really interesting. I wrote the name on the back of a receipt and planned on buying the ebook when I got home. I have lost that receipt of course.

As it is hardcover and on a isle end stand I am guessing it is new. I am 99% certain it started with the letters "Un******" It was a fairly typical sounding fantasy. gods created different realms and one god created an unbalanced evil realm that the other gods sealed it off with magic. The magic is fading and the evil from that realm is coming into the other. The lead character is some sort of Archer or something. He has an urge to utter words he doesn't understand every time he draws his bow and he gets up to great the dawn every morning and kind of becomes one with the earth during a trance in that time or something along those lines.
A couple of people come and gather him and I think 3 of his friends for reasons they don't yet understand.

That is all I remember from reading the jacket. I really hope someone can help me. Thanks in advance!

p.s. I already went through all of chapters online inventory that starts with "un" with no success so my memory could be off.
mklynds is offline   Reply With Quote