View Single Post
Old 02-05-2016, 04:53 PM   #359
Nausicaa
Connoisseur
Nausicaa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nausicaa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nausicaa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nausicaa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nausicaa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nausicaa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nausicaa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nausicaa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nausicaa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nausicaa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nausicaa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalbertAmu View Post
I am on Mac's terminal and wondering if I will need to emulate Linux to follow this guide.

I could use the linux computer in my school but I'm not sure if the commands require special permission. In any case, just the possibility of it keeps me hopeful
/mnt/us is just the KINDLE root.

knc1, do you mean I put the /jb/ folder in the kindle root, or all the files from the jb folder onto the root?

I tried your instructions, but when I go to a it doesn't work.
Nausicaa is offline   Reply With Quote