View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 12:15 AM   #24363
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
I just had this 'Far Side' cartoon 'mental image' of two Curling team 'room mates' cleaning their house....

The temples on Kyoto's hillside were beautiful as usual, but the Cherry blossoms have already begun to fall, and the trees looked a bit scruffy. But the crowds didn't seem to mind, and it was wall-to-wall people in every direction. I came home early to refill my thermos, and later I'll head out on my motorcycle down some southern routes that I know to be lined with Cherry trees along a river. Hopefully, they will be in full bloom. Or just budding. This has been such a strange season. Half the trees on my street are just budding now, while the other half are dropping blossoms like pink snow!

Fortunately, the East India Company never lets me down, and I'm enjoying their 'Royal Breakfast' tea right now!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote