Thread: PRS-T2 recovery image
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 04:53 AM   #6
trocchietto
Addict
trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony 650 ,T2, samsung 7.7, ipad2, ipad mini2, yotaphone2, galax tab s2
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorac View Post
dear Marine, How did you brick the device, rooting ?
Dear Zorac,is the link published a more easy going procedure for doing root?(I think so looks obvious, but please confirm if you can)
Second in this post Boroda suggest to use:

Root with minimal Zeam Launcher for us, EU and RU models (includes FBReader, AlReader, and a version of Cool Reader 3.0.57-15-6 Jotas)

but this version in a link refered in the same post by Boroda looks outdated, as he refers to a rupor update:

"I recommend using the absolute minimum packages root of rupor, published in this topic . Список пакетов, приведенный ниже (кроме восстановительных), считать устаревшим. Package list below (except for replacement), considered obsolete.
"

So in simple words:
if I follow the root procedure as in the post you published, I should use the rupor or the link indicated in the post? ( namely Root with minimal Zeam Launcher for us, EU and RU models (includes FBReader, AlReader, and a version of Cool Reader 3.0.57-15-6 Jotas) that is different by the rupor one)

Another little question, the post does not recommend to use update from Sony after.. there is not risk that after updated the root, an official update it will be processed automatically, as it happens already to me?
thank you

Last edited by trocchietto; 11-14-2012 at 05:12 AM.
trocchietto is offline   Reply With Quote