View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 11:03 AM   #52
BelleZora
Wizard
BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kobo Libra 2
Thanks Mitford13. I picked up Vol. 1 of The Crime Interviews a month ago, but I'm about 3 years behind on my TBR. I'm on book 153 for the year (Prather's "The Case of The Vanishing Beauty", Shell Scott #1) so I'm trying to catch up. (The darned Romance thread has muddled my goal of reading every significant mystery...award winner, American & British crime writers '100 best' lists, best sellers in their eras, or I just like the author).

The Scandinavian book is out of my price range, too, but perhaps patience will win out. A few months ago I picked up some of Karin Fossum's books on the KDD and have now purchased the rest. I've been Nordic binging ever since.
BelleZora is online now   Reply With Quote