View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 01:03 PM   #35
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
Quote:
Originally Posted by applesauce View Post
It should have been tagged YA.
applesauce
I agree. Never read Twilight, so maybe that explains it. But I have read some erotica, and this was not.

This is even being mentioned on legal publications! Here is what I read today:

It doesn’t have to be perfect. No offense to James, who I’m sure is a very nice person, but her writing makes Twilight look like Shakespeare by comparison. While the literary community is up in arms about what this means for the decline of our civilization, James is filling a need (and making the aforementioned community seven figures).

Spoiler:
I found the whole baby thing hard to stomach. For those that have not read the books, she gets pregnant and he gets mad that SHE didn't use birth control. I had fertility issues (which is why I am Sydney's Mom), and if my husband had reacted in that way when I told him I was pregnant, I think I would have shot him. Really.
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote