Thread: PRS-650 Sony PRS ghosting problem ?
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 09:51 AM   #14
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by megar View Post
Well. When I read a book with some pictures, the text from the previous page is clearly visible on the picture.
It is annoying, because, I have no way to get the image displayed correctly. Since the next page also contains text, when I go back to the page with the pictures, the picture still has some shadows over it.

It annoys me because it is so an expensive ebook reader and I'm sure it can be corrected by software. But as most of you are saying it is not a problem, i guess Sony will never work on it.

But now, I know that my device is not faulty, so thank you !
It is inherent in eink displays. Goes with the territory.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote