Thread: Name that book?
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 06:27 PM   #537
jenieliser
Groupie
jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2019, Kobo Libra H2O
Anyone know this book?

On Goodreads some time ago I read about a new book coming out that was based around a couple who were getting a second chance together. If I remember the synopsis correctly they had been separated when immigrating or after Titanic (I saw this book around the same time I saw ads for The Dressmaker so I may be getting my time periods a little confused). Anywhoo, they find each other years later and rekindle their marriage. Does that sound familiar to anyone or did I totally dream this thing up?

Moral of this story: if you see a book that looks even remotely interesting-put it on a "To Read" list! ASAP!
jenieliser is offline   Reply With Quote