View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 09:51 PM   #3
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KF, KF HD, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Critteranne View Post
Cool. Too bad I already ordered most of the Ramsey Campbell ebooks. But it was Ramsey! Campbell! Who could wait?!
I know, I know!! He's my favorite horror author and I was jumping up and down when I saw these. lol I actually like his novels better than his short stories, and his venture into the suspense realm - bleh. Hungry Moon is one of my favorites. Ancient Images - I was reading this in bed and after I turned out the lights I swore I could hear noises in the house. Really had to talk myself out of it.

The guy is a master at creeping ya out.
NightBird is offline   Reply With Quote