View Single Post
Old 09-19-2010, 04:12 PM   #11
p_a_smith
Me, Myself, but not I
p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Original, Acer 200, Asus FHD, Kobo Touch
I'm glad to be able to move things from the I'm reading list through Calibre

Not sure if it is a bug or not but I noticed 0.7.19 also switched all my books in the libraryto "unread" automatically when I last uploaded some things to my Kobo.

I know its not major. Personally I would like to be able to change the staues of books from unread to read through Calibre. (Again I know it is something minor and certainly not as importahnt as being able to get things out of the "I'm reading" list)
p_a_smith is offline   Reply With Quote