View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011, 03:25 PM   #292
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Marseilles View Post
I downloaded that some time ago, just to see. I hated it for WinMo, though I managed to bear it on Palm. I think I had some authentication issues and never managed to use it though.
Funny I was able to authenticate pretty easily, went through on my second try (was adding a Mr in front of my name by mistake). Works, ok, though not as well as the iOS version, and does seem to have issues display a couple of titles, though once the book is open it works fine.

I'll suggest trying it out again, as I believe it may have been updated in that time and should hopefully work for you now.

I do admit I'm Mainly using it for older stuff which I bought on Fictionwise in various sales and have not yet finished or want to reread. New stuff is usually from Amazon, as I can now DeDRM it for archival

Quote:
That looks really incredible. That's enough to make me want to find some comics I enjoy. I haven't really read any since Calvin and Hobbes. Karma for you.
And whats more, Ty (the creator) has said that he is going to be switching to a universal licence in the near future, so that if you buy it from his site, you get it for every platform he develops for such as Android, Black Berry, WM7, iOS (Jailbroken only Unfortunately).

Also All current customers get upgraded for free to that and all future versions, so the Price while a little expensive compared to some of the others offers a lot more.

As for comics, I actually often create my own from either scanning, or from Webcomics, etc which makes rereading the whole series a lot faster, and more fun as you don't need connectivity.
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote