View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 02:51 PM   #14
SpiderMatt
Grand Arbiter
SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch, Amazon Kindle, Motorola Droid
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Yes - I keep a list of books that are currently over $10 - and check them monthly. Patience has paid off - I've been picking them up slowly but cheaply. Last gem was "Julian Comstock" - dropped from $14.99 to $8.99 in a couple of months.
There used to be a site or two that would notify you automatically when the price reached whatever you specified. Are those sites still around? I can't remember any of the names.

UPDATE: Just found an old email notification from Zoolert.com. They have a section called KindleMart. It's not a perfect solution since some books show up as unavailable when they are most definitely available (just tried one). But it's worked for me in the past. :-)

Last edited by SpiderMatt; 06-16-2010 at 02:55 PM.
SpiderMatt is offline   Reply With Quote