View Single Post
Old 05-21-2010, 01:46 PM   #14
Spiffy
Groupie
Spiffy has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Spiffy has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Spiffy has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Spiffy has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Spiffy has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Astak EZ Reader Pro AND Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie Leung View Post
I prop my e-reading devices and print books. Even if I held up my hands empty for hours, I'd get tired. I also like to keep my hands at ease. If there were a way to turn pages with a blink, I'd love that, lol.
Body position has to be a big factor.

Whether you are sitting or lying down (you might be doing either at various points in the day).

And if you are sitting... if its at a desk, in a reclining chair or couch of some type, or in some other place (on a stoop, a lawn chair, a bus or railway seat, etc. would be very common places, I think).

Lying down... well... some people lie on their backs, some on their sides, and some fluff up a pillow and lie on their stomachs. Sometimes on couches (so pretty naturally on their backs there, I'd think), and some only on a bed.

These all have to present different scenarios for eBook reader positioning.

Even still, even if the reader is propped on your stomach, or partially on a desk (presumably being angled up by your hand), or something totally different I still wonder at the whole "page turn buttons at the bottom" thing. I still don't get that.

Last edited by Spiffy; 05-21-2010 at 01:48 PM.
Spiffy is offline   Reply With Quote