View Single Post
Old 05-17-2009, 03:16 PM   #5
Kris777
Banned
Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, jetBook-Lite, jetBook mini, Toshiba Thrive, JETBOOK COLOR
Quote:
Originally Posted by migrant View Post
Hi All,

Just joined, and this is my first post, so be gentle please!

Also not real techie so please type slow

My question is which reader is best for all the free e-books available. I also have quite a few word.docs I read for work. If I have existing material on my computer can I transfer to the reader for free? I think I read the Kindle charges for this.

Curious about accessing the web through the reader, it seems this may be good for reading news/magazines while traveling (economist, etc) so any comments would be great.

I've gone through a bunch of threads, but haven't found anything directly on this.

Thanks All, I'm real happy to have found this site!!
I can recommend jetBook. You can download ebooks in TXT, ePub, PRC, Mobi and RTF format on it. Many webistes like Gutenberg.org and http://manybooks.net/ offer free e-books in these formats.

You can also save your word.docs files as RTF and read it on jetBook.

The comments of people who purchased jetBook available on NewEgg website:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16858723001

I hope this information will be helpful.
Kris777 is offline   Reply With Quote