View Single Post
Old 02-04-2009, 05:03 PM   #2
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
$4.99 is a fair to good price for eBooks. Many publishers charge more. If you publish without DRM too, even better.

Which publisher?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonb57 View Post
Hi there,

I'm a book publisher who has a growing library of ebooks. We generally price our books at 4.99 (about 33% of the print version price). Is this considered a 'fair' price?

I don't want to undersell myself, but I certainly don't want to price myself out of the market.

Jason S.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote