View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 11:35 PM   #1296
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amalthia View Post
I was able to get this to work with archive of our own, and I was curious to know if I could use the same custom column for fanfiction.net and archive of our own? or do I need to make two custom columns for both websites? I sort of wanted all reviews to be in one column but nothing I've tried has made it work.
Yes.

Excerpted from plugin-defaults.ini:
Code:
[archiveofourown.org]
extra_valid_entries:fandoms,freeformtags,freefromtags,ao3categories,comments,kudos,hits,bookmarks,collections

[www.fanfiction.net]
extra_valid_entries:reviews,favs,follows
(The names for site-specific metadata reflect what each site calls them.)

So now you know that it's 'comments' on archiveofourown.org and 'reviews' on www.fanfiction.net. Assuming your custom column is #reviewcount, in your personal.ini you can do:
Code:
[archiveofourown.org]
custom_columns_settings:
 comments=>#reviewcount

[www.fanfiction.net]
custom_columns_settings:
 reviews=>#reviewcount