View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 07:38 PM   #25635
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
As if an axe wielded by a chicken could possibly be a danger to an agile mouse like myself.

I win.
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Hey! This is a toy axe! It won't even hurt a mouse!

I'm taking the win and leaving the ferret with you guys.
Considering the miniscule size of a mouse, a toy ax could crush a mouse by falling on him/her. In fact, it is likely that a mouse could be helplessly trapped under a sheet of card stock.

Hmmm...

*Solitaire1 surrounds PDurrant with four sheets of card stock. One tap will cause them to fall on him.*

While you're trapped, I'll take the win. Now, I need to get the pets upgrade to the Sims 3 so I can put a mouse in the game.
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote