View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 03:38 PM   #25
valar84
valar84 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.valar84 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.valar84 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.valar84 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.valar84 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.valar84 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.valar84 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.valar84 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.valar84 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.valar84 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.valar84 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox + Wifi
Quote:
Originally Posted by danifunker View Post
I would recommend waiting a little longer for an ICS tablet (Android 4.0) with Google Play to release for about $200. I recently purchased an Acer A100 for about $280 and it is sort of my Kobo replacement, my partner uses the Vox sometimes, but the cable is so short and the battery never seems to last so she doesn't use it very often anymore...
Well you do have the Archos 70b for 219$ (in Canada, 199$ in the US), but it's Android Honeycomb, not ICS, and the screen isn't as good as the Vox (often forgotten, the Vox has a GREAT screen), though it is more powerful and it has all the Google Apps, plus a front camera and HDMI out.
valar84 is offline   Reply With Quote