View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 07:05 AM   #6
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agama View Post
I am reading ePub files, (I don't use any other format), and my calibre installation is version 0.7.7.

Ah! I've just solved it. Right-click anywhere in the document viewing area, (gives a menu with options for "Reload" and "Goto"), then whilst this menu is still displayed right-click on the window's title bar to give another menu for "Toolbar". The main toolbar and the search toolbar can be switched on/off using this 'secret' menu.
Mystery solved.

That is one very obscure menu to get to.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote