View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 09:17 PM   #92
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Firmware on all of mine is 5.2.0
I just realized that the ones I have all start with B01B, new and old. Hmm.

So, here's my newest update. Andrew will send me a replacement, and he wants me to send the latest defective one in for investigation. I wonder if it is because of the smudges under the screen or the dead pixel type issues. Something about this unit piqued their interest. While I was talking to him, I noticed that the smudges are not only along the bottom, they seem to be underneath the entire screen. You notice them on black, so that's why I had not seen them before. The crazy thing is that despite its issues, this is the one I would have held on to as my second unit because of its crisp font, if he had not agreed to a replacement. They need this one ASAP, and I would rather hold on to it until the new unit arrives, just in case the new one does not have the crisp font. Dilemma.
Anyhow, I am so grateful Andrew is always following up and is doing anything it takes to help. To me, after the disastrous first calls, Amazon completely redeemed themselves.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote