View Single Post
Old 07-10-2008, 03:44 PM   #23
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack B Nimble View Post
Just to clarify for the future, I believe that 2.0 is required for all of the app store programs. The app store is in fact one of the features listed on the 2.0 software page for the iPhone, and for the iPod Touch page they show the app store but note that it requires the 2.0 software, listed as 'Coming Soon.' Of course, the iPhone page still shows 2.0 as Coming Soon as well.

Jack
I also remember from WWDC key note that the iPod Touch 2.0 firmware was going to cost $9.99 from the app store. Is this the case? The iPhone was going to get the update for free.

My son has an iPod touch, and has put off Jailbreaking it waiting for the app store. We got a $50 iTunes gift card when we bought the touch at Best Buy for my son's birthday.

I assume the eReader app is free?

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote