View Single Post
Old 10-05-2010, 06:48 PM   #13
basilsands
Arctic Warrior
basilsands is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!basilsands is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!basilsands is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!basilsands is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!basilsands is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!basilsands is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!basilsands is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!basilsands is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!basilsands is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!basilsands is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!basilsands is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by P.A.Woodburn View Post
I had a dream the night before last--where I was an onlooker. The dream was quite violent and suspenseful, and I felt my subconscious or muse was saying,"This is how you do it. This is how you get real tension. Now watch it remember it." All action no extranaeous stuff which I love to put in.

I don't live a violent life(thank goodness), so sometimes it is hard to imagine violence, but that is what I want to write about. That keeps the pages turning.

Ann
Isn't it amazing how it is as if muse is sometimes within us and sometimes external. Any how they can give us insight into things we've never even done, or for some of us, to channel our past experiences into something people accept as fiction.
basilsands is offline   Reply With Quote