View Single Post
Old 09-12-2005, 04:12 AM   #14
cbarnett
MR prodigal son
cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Hmm, I think if it was in the print book, it should be in the ebook. Anything extra from that is too much, IMHO. If a book has some illustrations, maps, etc, I _want_ those in the ebook.

That's another reason I like µbook so much. Most of my ebooks are in zipped html format, so I can pick and choose if I want to include those large images (I can even resize them and use the smaller image in many cases). The zipped file usually has a smaller footprint than the same ereader or mobipocket book, too.

Now if only µbook supported rar archives.... mmmm......

Craig.
cbarnett is offline   Reply With Quote