View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 05:22 PM   #524
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade Aislin View Post
Strangely enough, the problem only occurs when I have FFDL automactically add a cover to a new book. If I use the GC plugin after I have the book, I have no problem.
I had to change it a bit since I don't have the same custom columns you do, but it continues to work fine for me on new stories.

If it were something to do with saving the custom columns, I would expect it to effect the other columns, too.

If you manually change the contents of the #characters column for a story and then Update Always, does the cover show the characters you changed it to, or the ones collected from the site?

What is the type of your #character column?