View Single Post
Old 05-29-2011, 06:05 AM   #12
Frida Fantastic
SF/F book blogger
Frida Fantastic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frida Fantastic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frida Fantastic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frida Fantastic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frida Fantastic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frida Fantastic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frida Fantastic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frida Fantastic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frida Fantastic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frida Fantastic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frida Fantastic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
I actually haven't listened to an audiobook yet, but I've been following several podcast series in the style of old time radio shows at Decoder Ring Theatre: http://decoderringtheatre.com/ They have a superhero pulp-adventure set in the 1930s and a detective noir set in the 1940s. The voice actors are all professionals from the Toronto theatre scene, so that's kind of hard to beat. I enjoy them so much I actually pay them money every month even though the podcasts are free, just so I can access the scripts and special features and stuff.
Frida Fantastic is offline   Reply With Quote