View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 05:53 PM   #1810
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Yes, and even there it's a separate deal. Their codes and reward dollars don't work with former Agency stuff.
True but the 30% off this week on Hachette and S&S books has been nice. I picked up a few titles that would of been alot more with it. I can only hope Kobo starts discounting but seeing they are in Canada and the Lawsuit in here in the U.S. I don't see it happening.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote