View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 04:41 PM   #101
kacir
Wizard
kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, before it was Sony Reader, cassiopeia A-20
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayNM View Post
Thank you very much.
You implement improvements in small steps, so we do not see the difference from the original FBReader. Recently I used the original FBReader, so I could compare the device to the PB302 and I realized how much incredible stuff you have added.

By the way, will the graynm version of FBReader work on PB302?
PB302 does not have up, down, left, right keys so some things are implemented by gestures. Are gestures serviced by operating system or by FBReader itself?

It is a shame I am unable to give you Karma again. You keep releasing faster than I am allowed to give you Karma ;-)
kacir is offline   Reply With Quote