View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 01:22 PM   #14
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post
Yes it is. I updated my original post to say it happens about 50% of the time (I'm being generous). To clarify again, it does quickly display the first new post, and then just as quickly displays the top of the last page.)

It's like having to read the previous chapter of a book again before you can continue to the next chapter...etc..etc..
I don't mind it as much since it's usually ones I've read already and I automatically scroll to the bottom anyway. But if it makes you feel better I don't like it enough to make you suffer so I can keep it

I noticed when I'm in the reply page it'll knock down an inch or so a little while after the page loads.
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote