View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013, 06:40 AM   #5
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorOhh View Post
Additional question, could you investigate why the last item in my book details page covers half of my next to last item, see attached. Readability is covering most of Read?. This isn't new, it has been that way forever I just never mentioned it before.
This is yet another side effect of changing the system font size. CC sets the height of the row to be the height of the check mark, which is too small when large fonts are being used. It should set the height to the maximum of the label or check mark heights.

I fixed it. The change will appear when CC is released again.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote