View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 02:05 PM   #49
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Britomart View Post
Yes, I was very disappointed about the Jule McBride book only coming out in January, too. I mean, what's the point? It's a Christmas book! Anyway, I was following your recommendation when I ordered it; she's a new-to-me author. Which other book by her might be a good starting point?
Cole in My Stocking: This was great! Without giving a plot away. She's has no choice but to kidnap the guy and make him believe they are married. He has Amnesia from a accident. Very funny but has a few serious moments. This is what I love about the author. The ability to take a well used plot and tell a unique story.

Smoochin' Santa (bk 1), Santa Slept Over (bk 2)
These are two books that go together the first is about a little girl who ran away to find her favorite Book author to live with because her parents were getting a divorce. The cab driver who takes her to this remote town is the heroine. It's such a sweet story. The second book is about the little girl's parents who are reunited when they realize their daughter is missing. I read this series first then Cole in my Stocking.

Today is the day to get all my Christmas books I plan to read on the eReaders. The big question is what to read first?
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote