View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 07:09 PM   #2
banjobama
Busy Read'n
banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux 5
Wut.

I didn't read the whole article. I stopped here:

Quote:
Buttons also resist. Over time, their use causes stress to the human body, known as carpal tunnel syndrome.
The guy says he owns "an e-reader or two." I always feel that once I get engrossed in a book, I don't really "see" the pages any more, whether it's a paper book or on my Sony. Once you're into it, you just read, right?

I didn't know I was in such danger of carpal tunnel syndrome from occasionally pushing a couple of tiny, responsive buttons.
banjobama is offline   Reply With Quote