View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 07:42 AM   #21417
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Pookeysgirl - that was terrible that they sent him home instead of getting him on another flight. Have you heard from him yet? Is everything OK?
Unfortunately he missed his flight to New Delhi yesterday from Frankfurt. The plane took off without waiting for the Air Canada flight to come in . He caught another flight and was supposed to land about 2am India time. We haven't been able to track the plane for some reason. When we try it shows it took of 7 years ago? I'm still waiting for confirmation that he arrived safely. I know it's his family and he owns a farm there, but I wish he hadn't gone at all. Hopefully I will know soon. Then all I have to worry about is him getting back home next month.

Thank you everyone for your concern, I'll give another update as soon as I hear something
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote