View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 10:37 AM   #37
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
I use my Nook for subscriptions. I had a couple of expensive subscriptions on my Kindle. After nearly a year, my Kindle broke. I was assured that everything would transfer to the Kindle. Guess what - magazine subscriptions DO NOT. They are assigned to the specific kindle. So, I lost out -many of these mags (Ellery Queen, Asimov), I didn't even get to read because my late Dad was so ill during that year. Amazon replaced the Kindle under warranty, but I didn't find out about DRM removal until some time later and don't have the serial number for the original one (I bought it at Target).
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote