View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 04:52 AM   #371
aceflor
Wizard
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Pocketbook Inkpad 4, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Scribe
Mine just arrived. I was really worried about the blotches, but although it has the shades on the lower line due to the LED, there are no blotches, colour hues or anything. It is charging right now, but I think it is a keeper

My K4NT seems so dark now.....

I did not need to register it, it was all done for me, the books I had sent to it are on it and I have full access to my local amazon shop and can buy directly there without having to go through the browser.

I will play more with it later and then will think about buying the official cover or not.

Last edited by aceflor; 10-08-2012 at 06:01 AM.
aceflor is offline   Reply With Quote