View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 04:44 PM   #2
qlob
Official Lurker
qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3.4
Quote:
Originally Posted by aranwe View Post
Hello everyone!
since i am from Czech Republic (and czech uses national characters like ěšč...) i am playing with kindle layouts ... but i was thinking whether have anyone figgured out if there is posibility to add positional cursor arrows?
in the .keymap files there are special string values like !!abc etc. ... is there something for arrows e.g.? (it would be great combined with e.g. leafpad and other apps ... we could even then create (gtk) terminal emu without the need of matchbox
thanks for the answer
I think baf said something in the leafpad thread about being to edit the layout of the keyboard, but I was just skimming....
Edit: Look at posts 16,17,18 in the leafpad thread. Those should help you.

Edit 2: Didn't see that he wanted cursor arrows, I thought he was just asking for basic keyboard modification.... Doh.....

Last edited by qlob; 09-24-2012 at 06:37 PM.
qlob is offline   Reply With Quote