View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 12:15 PM   #1411
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by BelleZora View Post
I'll have to be dedicated to read all this year's Heyers before her birthday sales next August.
Goodness, how many did you buy? And why rush them? There won't be any more when you've read all her books!

I bought nearly all Agatha Christie's books in a Fictionwise sale back in February 2010 (with micropay rebates, under $1 each!). I've just finished reading the 44th out of 83. I don't expect to finish them until 2014 or 2015 or so.

And I bought nearly all of Gerogette Heyer's output in the most recent sale. Again, I hope to spread them out over the next three or four years.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote