View Single Post
Old 08-19-2012, 08:37 PM   #23
Synergi
Addict
Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, iPadPro, Galaxy Note 5, 8 (tab) & Galaxy Tab S3
Outline+ for my OneNote files. I can make and edit my OneNote files and they look the same as on the PC. It doesn't have handwriting yet though, just text.

GoodNotes, for General Notes. Notability when I need a lot of organization but now that I have Outline+ I don't use it as much.

Index Cards for Plotting stories and syncing with Scrivener.

Notes Plus for the side by side screens. Notes on one side, web on the other and I can clip pictures onto my notes, great for research.
Synergi is offline   Reply With Quote