View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 01:29 PM   #68
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjk View Post
Yeah, the old "fanboy" insult never gets old.
LOL true, but no as much as folks trashing other technology/products with false claims or from complete ignorance of a product.

I get it they like their product of choice, but instead of promoting it by thrashing competing products with incorrect facts how about just taking the choice product up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjk View Post
I also think those new Verizon ads must be aimed at 15 year old boys. I think Verizon does well because they provide consistently great service.
Not disagreeing, I also think the ads I mentioned were seem "targeted" at the younger crowd, I'll add the iPod Dancing teens to that as well. But when you look around a good a mount of those folks using those products are much older than the target audience. Personally I think the target audience for all the ads are for a higher crowed, I have my theory and I'll leave it at that.

=X=

Last edited by =X=; 11-15-2011 at 01:34 PM.
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote