View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 09:39 AM   #15
treadlightly
Wizard
treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O
Thanks for starting this thread, I had the same questions. I updated my daughter's iPod Touch to iOS5 last night. It asked for her Apple ID and I entered our shared one, and I received an email stating an iCloud account had been created with that shared ID. How do I go about creating a new iCloud account for her with her name but still linked to the shared Apple ID? Do I do it through her iPod or directly on the iCloud website?
treadlightly is offline   Reply With Quote