View Single Post
Old 10-18-2011, 09:58 PM   #8
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennD View Post
Thank you for the info, everyone. You're right; you can add another Apple ID and use it specifically for iCloud. You do get a note that "Only your main account can use Photo Stream, Documents and Data, and Backup"....but I can live with that.
Yes, I can live with it too, now that I've tried it. It seems like it'll work well for us, though time will tell I guess. Thanks for raising it, Glenn.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote