View Single Post
Old 06-26-2011, 06:39 PM   #311
snarkophilus
Wannabe Connoisseur
snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura 2, Sony PRS-T1, Sony PRS-350, Palm TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by carpetmojo View Post
Let us not forget Shakespeare's works have been "improved " and bashed about so much by directors, actors, scholars, Elizabethan con-men, monarchs,school exams.......
I was greatly amused to find my daughter is reading a "modernised" version of Romeo and Juliet at school next term. A luxury I didn't have a couple of decade ago

Cheers,
Simon.
snarkophilus is offline   Reply With Quote