View Single Post
Old 01-30-2011, 05:14 AM   #7
Poppaea
Lucifer's Bat
Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcorner View Post
Congratulations on your excellent choice! I know this is somewhat off topic from e-books, but it is something that I find very useful with my Sony PRS-650. If you install Calibre on your PC, you will find that you can download hundreds of different free periodicals (newspapers, magazines, cartoons, websites, etc).
No need for Calibre, Sonys Reader Library does this very fine. Also the Sony Reader Library is perfectly able to download from the Online Libraries Overdrive System and all ebook stores. This means there is no need to download ADE, too.
Poppaea is offline   Reply With Quote