View Single Post
Old 03-22-2024, 10:19 PM   #37132
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbycats View Post
I'm not sure of the rental rules in B.C., but if no-pet clauses in apartments are a thing there then I'd definitely put that as a factor. In my province, many many people have had to surrender pets to secure (or in some cases, keep their existing) housing.
In B.C., if you have a pet and the building management changes the rules, current pets are grandfathered in. A couple of my friends have two labradoodles and about 2 years ago, the management for their building changed to a no pets rule and a group of pet owners in the building ended up in court over it. The judge agreed that the mass of previous precedents allowed them to keep their pets.

OTOH, the building one of their children lives in has weird rules such as all pets must weight under 6kgs and no more than one pet per apartment. One of their neighbours complained about another neighbour who had multiple pets in their apartment. It turned out that the neighbour's child had guppies in a small aquarium. Evidently guppies like rabbits tend to count 1, 2, many.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote