Thread: temp file
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2014, 07:05 PM   #4
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by ms233 View Post
There is an environment variable that might do what you want. I am in the process of trying this myself, so I don't have first hand experience to say for sure, but here it is:

CALIBRE_CONFIG_DIRECTORY - sets the directory where configuration files are stored/read.

You can read more about what this does and how to set it here:

http://manual.calibre-ebook.com/customize.html

Hope that helps!
@ms233 - Uh-uh, the environment variable to relocate calibre's temporary files is CALIBRE_TEMP_DIR. The CALIBRE_CONFIG_DIRECTORY variable is for relocating calibre's configuration folder, which is permanent data.

And yes they work as advertised - for me at least

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote