View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 02:05 PM   #11635
samhy
Wizard
samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (Sony (J) PRS 650), Kobo Mini, Kobo Glo HD
The weather is getting colder again, so I'm bracing myself for tomorrow morning's commute. The weather forecast says 0°C/feels like -6°C
On top of that, yesterday I put my new Brooks saddle on the bike. I tried it for 8 km without any issue. However tomorrow it will be between 15 km and 26 km (planning for 26 km), but it has to be broken in anyway.

So I'm in for a cold and rough ride (and I'll make sure to have my commuter pass, just in case )
samhy is offline   Reply With Quote