View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 08:57 PM   #122
Fluribus
Guru
Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by tompe View Post
Read a bit more careful. For example I never claimed that all interpretations of "reading is reading" are false. I actually did not claim than any interpretation was false. I said something else.
I wasn't really disagreeing with you, just playing with the "reading is reading" phrase. I do disagree with the posted article but that was a billion pages ago.

I would be curious to know if the article's author would be willing to make the logical extension...that quadriplegics can't read. There are a bunch of people out there who are unable to hold a book in their hands.
Fluribus is offline   Reply With Quote