View Single Post
Old 08-01-2008, 03:23 PM   #391
BuddyBoy
eBookin' Fool
BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, KK, iPad (Ex Prs 505, 500, Reb1100-2150, Rocket)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhadin View Post
If you are looking for a charger system, I recommend the iGO system (www.igo.com). I think it was JS Wolf who turned me on to it. It consists of a main charger and then you buy plugs designed for the items you want to charge. Now when I travel I use the iGO set to charge my Sony 505, my cell phone, and my MP3 player. All I need do is swap the plugs rather than carry each items charger.
That's the system I use, and it works great for the reader. In addition to wall, car and airplane charging, you can even buy a small iGo battery pack that takes two AA batteries and use that to charge your reader, cellphone or iPod while you are out and about.
BuddyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote